Features & Benefits
Remember, when looking for replacement Tilt & Turn Windows - price and value are not the same thing.
Replacement Tilt & Turn Windows from Clearview not only look great but they also feature the latest generation technology and quality components. Our Tilt & Turn Windows are a pleasure to own as they provide security, structural strength, and ease of operation.
Check out and compare the comprehensive list of unrivalled features that put our replacement Tilt & Turn Windows ahead of the competition.
- Full 70mm high impact resistant UPVC frames with a 3mm thick external wall.
- All outer frames feature mitred and heat welded corners for complete weatherseal.
- Multi-chamber internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- Transomes and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof crucifix joint.
- UPVC frames are reinforced with galvanised steel where additional structural strength is needed.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all outward opening windows.
- Internally glazed so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point high security mechanism.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90 degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Easy-clean facility standard to all side opening windows.
- Trickle ventilation option available.
Get a free online quotation for replacement Tilt & Turn Windows or visit one of our showrooms in Cheshire or Lancashire - if you prefer arrange a free design visit online with our customer advisors or freephone 0800 011 2400.