Features & Benefits
Remember, when looking for replacement Casement Windows - price and value are not the same thing.
Replacement Casement Windows from Clearview not only look great but they also feature the latest generation technology and quality components. Our Casement Windows are a pleasure to own as they provide security, structural strength, and ease of operation.
Check out and compare the comprehensive list of unrivalled features that put our replacement Casement Windows ahead of the competition.
- Full 70mm high impact resistant UPVC frames with a 3mm thick external wall.
- All outer frames feature mitred and heat welded corners for complete weatherseal.
- Multi-chamber internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- Transomes and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof crucifix joint.
- UPVC frames are reinforced with galvanised steel where additional structural strength is needed.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all outward opening windows.
- Internally glazed so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point high security mechanism.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90 degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Easy-clean facility standard to all side opening windows.
- Trickle ventilation option available.
Get a free online quotation for replacement Casement Windows or visit one of our showrooms in Cheshire or Lancashire - if you prefer arrange a free design visit online with our customer advisors or freephone 0800 011 2400.