0800 011 2400
FENSA stands for the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme. It has been set up by the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) and other industry bodies with Government encouragement in response to the current Building Regulations for England and Wales.
When having replacement windows and doors replaced, homeowners must comply with current thermal peformance standards and ensure that they get a certificate of compliance from FENSA or from Local Authority Building Control. FENSA also enables companies that install replacement windows and doors to self certify compliance under these Building Regulations.
• The FENSA standard is the industry standard for self replacement window and door installers self certifying compliance with the building regulations.
• FENSA is the recognised industry leader.
• FENSA is the leading brand trusted by consumers, all local authorities, industry and government.
• FENSA is set up by the industry, run by the industry, for the industry to help protect homeowners.
• Together with FENSA, the industry is moving forward.
• Lost homeowner certificates are easily ordered online.
• FENSA doesn’t demand a particular insurance scheme – homeowners and installers have freedom of choice.
• Homeowners owning multiple properties across different local authorities can use a single FENSA registered business who will work towards one consistent standard of rules, instead of obtaining approval from the building control authorities separately.
FENSA does not apply to commercial premises or New Build properties. In both of these instances you are required to go through the Local Authority Building Control process. FENSA Registration is also not applicable to the Installation of Conservatories or Porches by a FENSA Registered Business.
Conservatory Outlet is a FENSA Registered Installer (FENSA Registered No - 31237.
For details on our latest Replacement Windows & Doors visit: www.theconservatoryoutlet.co.uk or freephone 0800 011 2400 today.
You must be logged in to post a comment.